It is important to turn up to school feeling that you belong and looking ready to learn. Our school uniform does exactly that. It makes our children look smart and provides an identity as a member of our education community.
Uniform with school logo is available to purchase from Rawcliffes Schoolwear, 9/11 Paragon Street, Hull, HU1 3RJ and available online at www.rawcliffes.co.uk.
Our school uniform:
- Brown or grey school skirt or pinafore
- Brown or grey school trousers
- Yellow polo shirt
- Brown sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Yellow and white checked dress (optional – summer term)
- White, black or grey socks or tights
- Sensible, all black shoe, low heeled.
- White sandals may be worn with socks with the summer dress
School PE kit, consisting of:
- Black shorts for indoors
- Black jogging pants for outdoor use
- White school T shirt with school logo or a plain white T shirt
- Black sandshoes (indoors) trainers (outdoors)
All school uniform is available from Rawcliffes Schoolwear, 9-11 Paragon Street, Hull. Tel: 01482 223539 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.rawcliffes.co.uk
Please make sure skirts or pinafores are an appropriate length, remember the children need to sit on the floor in the hall for assembly and on the carpets in the classrooms.
Please label all items of clothing with the child’s name.
Children are allowed to wear a watch, which must be removed for PE.
Pierced ears are allowed providing there is only one small stud per ear. The child is responsible for removing ear-studs for PE and games. No other jewellery should be worn.
Hairstyle must be appropriate – no shaved patterns or hair that is dyed an artificial colour