Our school council is made up of representatives from Year 2 – Year 6. They are the voice of the children and help to create a happy, harmonious school. They are voted for by children in their own classes and they take their responsibility to help very seriously.
The School Council takes part in activities including:
- Listening to the views and concerns of other pupils;
- Representing these concerns to teachers;
- Coming up with ideas to help improve the school and make decisions;
- Thinking of ways to contribute locally and globally;
- Fundraise for charities;
- Supporting and working in connection with the International Pupil Council.
We are very proud of the work they do for our school.
School Council posts:
|Class||Names of representatives|
|Year 6||Emma and George|
|Year 5/6||Ashton and Lucy|
|Year 4/5||Harvey and Imogen|
|Year 3/4||Bartek and Jessie|
|Class 3||Caiden and Chloe|
|Key Stage 1||Benjamin and Florence|